This urban replanning project has these aims:
– The connection of the neighborhood of Jadarre with the city center of Zumaia for pedestrian and cyclist.
– The construction of two elevators, with 3 and 2 stops
– The replacement of the existing networks (water, sanitation, electricity) and the public lighting.
– The construction of a new wall between the road and the neigborhood, which will set up two spaces and scenic lookout stay parallel to Narrondo river, one of them +4 height and the other ++11.70 height.
– Provide a traffic access at +11.70 height, in order to allow the access to ambulances and maintenance vehicles